Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our First Adoption Family Fair!!!

We have our first Adoption Fair in the morning and I am just a basket of nerves!!! I have practiced my "I will be a good mother, I swanny" smile in the mirror at least a thousand times!
I am armed with collage pages, homestudy copies, and a lot of prayer!

I keep trying to think of funny, yet serious things to say that will make them remember us... I am much more of a wall-flower than a mingle type so this is really killing me!!

Now for the big decision: WHAT TO WEAR?!?! Should we match?? Color Coordinate? Oh, or Wear Opposites to show our individuality?? The possibilities are endless!!

I will have to post a pic tomorrow when I figure it all out...cause for now I am off to put my hair up in rollers!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Eva. Any kid would be lucky to have you and James as parents. Let us know how it goes! BTW, I vote for matching colors. Just because I am nerdy like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda! We went with complimentary colors...Jay wore a white button down shirt & khakis and I wore an ivory blouse & brown skirt...

    ReplyDelete