Monday, December 12, 2011

Telling The Family!!!

Se we had to tell all of my family the happy news by phone since they are all back east, but we got to tell Hubby's family in person, well, most of them...

So I decide to be a little sneaky...
I wrote up a poems about the "Sweets" that would arrive...

Put it in the ribbon of the little brag-book...

Put that in a little treats bag... 

Offered them some Sugar-Free "Sweets"...............
The REACTION!!!!! 

Tears of joy~ the delayed reaction!!! 

Telling Grandma... She was so happy!!! My phone died right before it sunk in, so I missed the reaction~her sitting up in that bed all smiles and excited!!! 

We ate Panda~talked~laughed!!!  

Holding up the number 3!!! One growing family..happy as can be! 

2 comments:

  1. So Happy for you and your Hubby! And I love that you are holding up the number 3 in sign language and not the normal 3 middle fingers! :)

    Angelina Hester

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to tell them! All of our immediate family are in the know and up to date and will be with ours. Now all the bunches of cousins, only one of them know, and I don't mind. The rest I'm not close to, and some downright annoy me. SO were trying to keep it a secret. I think it will be AWESOME if we can walk in to the next Family Gathering, probably Easter or 4th of July, and have those kids. They act like know it alls, so this will be perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete