Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting Ready For Winter....With Herbs!

Look what I just got in the mail!!!!!

Some winter health essentials: Chia seeds and Mullein!

I love Mullen!!  I have some Mullein Garlic Oil for those pesky ear infections left over from last year, but this year I am thinking I may try making some...Got to love MYO!!!
I had ordered the Mullein for Hubby's bad cough, but thankfully he is back 100% and cough free!!! It is wonderful to have on hand, and works really well for us. Glad to know we will have it if/when we need it! I hate going shopping when I am sick!

Chia Seeds are awesome for your overall health & immunity!! They are great source of vitamins! So hopefully  I will not get sick to begin with!!!

1 comment:

  1. Some of you guys have mentioned my weight loss...and yeah, I have some a little. *It is so sweet you you guys to notice!*
    I am hoping the Chia seeds help me to lose more by raising my energy, lessening my need for soda, carbs, and sugar!!! I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete