Saturday, December 31, 2011

Creating a Princess Suite!

So we have started working on the oldest girl's room, which we affectionately termed "the princess suite!" We hope she loves it and if she doesn't well I just may move in there myself...just kidding!

We wanted to do something special and unique...something that had a story that we could one day share with our little girl. So we worked on a felt art board together every night and laughed & talked about the future.... We may not have made the best looking picture to go on the wall, but we sure made some wonderful memories!



We also needed a few gifts...for the rooms. So we hit some after Christmas Sales!


I should have pictured what all PawPaw picked out while he was in town as well, but that will have to keep for another day! It was wonderful shopping together for my girls and hearing stories of when I was a little girl...shopping with Mama...and giving little life lessons along the toy isle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment