Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My First Back To School Haul of the Season

I can't believe we are getting ready for Back-to-School already!!! This year I will have a THIRD grader (where did the time go?) that will be homeschooling, a KINDERGARTNER, and a Preschooler that will be at home with me as well...
 I have been checking out the deals online, and just did my first haul....
Umm..I guess technically 2 because I ran into a second store to grab the Fraction Game. 
Anyway, I got all of this for $15 and some change!!!!!!  My post-its are hiding in this pic, but oh how I LOVE Post-its!!!!! I use them everywhere....so I was so happy to get 3 packs of them!!!! 
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still looking for some backpack and clothing deals...getting excited!!!!
Please feel free to leave your ideas on ways to save money for BtS in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment