Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mommy Time On The Journey

So while my girls were still in the system we had a couple of awesome social workers... One in particular would always ask me about my self-care...she wanted a list of everything I had done that month and I was to be included...as well as give me ideas on being selfish as I thought at the time. 
It seemed so strange to me to be honest, I mean I a mom now...a wife...I should come last, right? 
Well, in a sense, but in another way she was right... I learned that I really enjoyed my time. 
I love my family, and I am a better mom when I have a little time away from them...but just a little because I miss them so bad and it's only been an hour! 
So when hubby got home from class he offered to take the kids to eat and give me a little time to relax~ I took it! Especially after this rough week!!! 
So here I am, in my comfy clothes, hair in a pony, eating Indian food!!! I'm loving it!!!! 
I am so relaxed...and eagerly waiting to the hugs and kisses when they all come through the door... 
Oh, and the tall one, he is so gorgeous!!!! He has some pretty good kisses too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment