Thursday, July 3, 2014

Looking Back On Our Journey...

Do you ever have one day that you wish you could go back and live a day over again?
You would take in every second...
Maybe not get as stressed...
Maybe just keep it as it was and just enjoy...

Well, this is my day:

This was the day we took the kids to the Children's Museum in Sacramento about 2 years ago. We as new parents were stressed out, and a fatigued from the constant running here and there through the hoards of excited children!
My kids, just babies at the time had a blast! They were in their element...learning! 


There was so much to explore and learn! So much imagination to embrace! 


I think their favorite part was the Shopping Play!!! Not much has changed as I hear them across the room figuring out which is the mama and who is going to drive to get the milk! 






I treasure these pictures so much... My babies have changed so much~which you may have noticed with all of the face shots that I tend to avoid on this blog. Honestly, they don't even look like the same kids! We are all so much happier now...and that is because they are home forever and loved eternally! I guess that is why, I love watching them play house so much!!! It is a sweet reminder that they are HOME! 









So that was our day... 
The day that I think back on while sipping tea when the house is quiet... 
I would love to hear about some of your favorite days?? 
Bye! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment