Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Hubby's First Father's Day

Well, we were all under the weather and so tired from being up with sickies the night before...he is so sweet and stayed home from the Father's Day Service to help me with the kids. He is such husband & daddy!

We had made him some gifts and the girls brought him in breakfast in bed. I honestly think that was the best part of the weekend.
A nice shirt!  

 Something for his desk!

Something for his pens at work!

Very artistic! 

We finally got rested up and started feeling a little better so we went to eat...he was sweet to pick  low key place which is also one of new favorites! Dickey's BBQ!!! It is so family friendly and they have amazing food! 

We had such a great day!!!! I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man and that my kids have such a great daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment