Saturday, June 16, 2012

~My Birthday Girl~



Happy Birthday Bunny!!! 
  
I love you so much!! I remember when we first met you...you came running to the door screaming my name in Spanish with your little arm opened wide. As I knelt in the doorway hugging you I knew you were home. I fell in love with you in that moment and have loved you everyday since a little more.


 You are my Beauty~ my princess. You twirl and spin... You sing & you dance... 


I love your heart! You are such a good big sister~ you are so strong deep inside yet so sweet. You always seem to think of others before yourself. We have yet to go in a store where you haven't seen the perfect gift to give some else...rarely asking for one for yourself. I must say that I do love when you ask (just don't make it a habit, okay.) <3


You are so smart! I am so proud of you! I love watching you learn to read.... 


I am not sure if you have noticed yet~ you are the most like me...my water child. You seem to easily flow through life but are easily troubled. You are creative & a bit of a drama queen. You are funny & love to make people laugh...you are you...you are so special! You are the most amazing little girl and I am so proud to be your mommy. 


Most of all I just want to say I love you! 
Mommy~

2 comments: