Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Bird!!!!


Happy Birthday my little baby bird...I love you so much!!!  
You are so sweet! I love how much you love babies. How you love to "tittle' tickle us and play peek-a-boo. I love it when I am rocking you to sleep and you look into my eyes or brush my check and say "mama." Sometimes you even sing the little lullaby back to me... You are so sweet! I love you so much. 


I am so proud of you! 

When you first came home:

You toddled & fell~ now you run! 
You barely ate~ now you eat "shishkin" all by yourself. 
You cried a lot~ now you smile and laugh! 
You needed to be held~ now you love to play!

I see you growing everyday, but it is okay if you want to be my baby a little longer...how does till you are 40 sound?!? 
I love you baby girl...
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment