Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Ready To Bring Our Babies Home!!!!

The week leading up to the girls coming home I rushed around nesting like a mad woman!!! I cleaned everything~ rewashed all of the things that I just hung-up...crazy, I know!  I also pre-prepped all of my cloth diapers~even though we used 'sposies on the trip! This is the crazy part of nesting that we don't want to admit...it causes our husbands to run in terror...and our cats to hide in the garage! It looks like this:

Washing..Sorting...Insanity (Name of my next blog?? Maybe!) 
Okay, enough of that...told you it was bad! 

We picked out their little coming home outfits..

A few hair bows...


...and just a few things to keep them busy in the car for the TEN & A HALF HOUR DRIVE!!!
Like I said...just a little and they can have the rest when they get home. ;)

So we loaded up the car and made the drive one more time...this time for a good long while to pick up our girls and bring them HOME!!!!

So once again we were off!! Big smiles on our faces...dreams in our minds...love in our hearts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment