Friday, September 20, 2013

Lesson Plans & Lattes

I have really learned to enjoy my Friday afternoons with Homeschooling!! Have I mentioned that we just finished our first month of Homeschooling and we love it!!! Anyway, we have a few tests on Fridays, and some class work, but we are usually done a little earlier than the other days during the week. So I always plan to enjoy that time...with some quiet time to get refreshed and organized for the up and coming week!

I have a rather large window in my living room from which I have a great view of the garden(who are we kidding, it's dying),  swing set, and most importantly~ my children. I love watching them play!!! I cozy up with a nice drink~ today was Vanilla Chia Latte~ AMAZING!!! I just relax, and remember why I chose this path and how blessed I am...breathe.
After I am nice and relaxed it is time to work on my lesson plans...and sip my latte of course! 

I LOVE COLOR...so pretty much everything in my life is color-coded!  Yeah, even my lesson plan book!
So here is to another week... 
A happy, bright, and colorful one at that!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment