Saturday, October 19, 2013

...When The Journey Takes Us Home.

As a family we have been given such a gift!!! We are going home to see my sweet southern family!!! I haven't been home for two year and most of my family have never met my girls....so yeah, EXCITED!!!!!

So now I am packing...preparing...and figuring out how to deal with 3 hyper girls on a small airplane! Trying to get this house cleaned up...yeah, I don't think it's gonna happen in time. Also, getting to the store to pick up our last minute items...

I am also trying to talk myself into eating healthy on the trip, and reminding myself to drink my water!!! All that good Southern Food will be everywhere...oh dear!!!

We are also have a few family dinners, parties, and get-to-gathers!!! So yeah, we are really excited!!! I just hope we can see everyone...always a few me miss seeing as there is so seldom enough time....

We are almost ready to go....


No comments:

Post a Comment