Friday, August 23, 2013

Homeschooling~ Our First Week!

We have had a wonderful first week of homeschooling!! I am so proud of them...and I'm really enjoying our time together!!!
Also, I am VERY tired!! *See pic below!
 I am having a challenging time adjusting to getting everything organized, learning the new curriculum, and doing lesson plans at night along my other housework and laundry!  I am hoping to be in the swing of things soon~hope?!?

My big girl is doing a lot of review this week. She is  loving learning patriotic songs as well as learning maps and geography! She is also learning to write a friendly letter and working toward her book report!

My widdle-middle is loving Bible before she goes to her program for deaf preschoolers for the morning... When she arrives home we have lunch then have PE. and Art!!

My baby girl is working on numbers, colors, shapes, and letters & sounds! She loves learning!

Then there is me...at like 2AM. Still smiling, but then again how can you not smile at the gorgeous photographer?!?

3 comments:

  1. I know there are typos, but like I said...too tired to fix them! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a task! Looks like you are handling it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am glad I am not the only one staying up late cleaning and setting up for the next day.

    ReplyDelete