Monday, February 4, 2013

"You Want Her To Do What!?!?"

Okay before we get started I can already hear the more "seasoned" moms shaking their heads and verbally patting my hand saying "It's only material..." and I get it, but that doesn't make it easy! I think part of it is that I would go around shrouded in black if I could...um okay and a little splash of hot pink! ;)

I get my 3 year old daughter's preschool homework calendar and tomorrow's homework: LET HER PICK OUT HER OWN CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!! Now if it were my oldest...no problem! This however is my middle girl~ you remember my cutie deaf one??? Let me tell ya, this girl SHINES!!! No, I mean the girl SHINES!!! She loves neon colors!!!! She loves stripes!!! She loves spots!!! She loves them all together!!!!!

I can only imagine what she is going to pick out?!? Bless her heart because you know I am going to take pictures!!! So, yeah,  I will let her pick & choose all the while a little thankful that I don't have to drop her off tomorrow! "HA!" @ hubby!! <3

Pictures to come... Have a great and colorful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment