Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baking A Little Love...Along The Journey

So tomorrow is Valentines Day!! One of my girls is off on break right now, but my middle daughter is off to school with some yummy cookies! She attends a preschool for DHOH so I thought some Heart & Hands and ASL~ I Love You cookies would be perfect!!!

So that gave us a fun activity for this afternoon...

So we pounded out the dough...

Then we rolled it out...

Then cut out our cookies...

So I just baked up some variety and put them on a plate... Homemade chocolate chip on the bottom! 

So there you go... a little love! I hope the kids love them!!!



2 comments:

  1. Please forgive the clutter on the counters...such is life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh making precious memories with your girls! Nothing better!
    Sis. Evelyn

    ReplyDelete