Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Birthday, Bunny!

My sweet Beauty, my Bunny...

Wow, you are ten!!! I can't believe it!!! I love you so much...more than you will ever know!
You are an amazing kid!!! You are smart and sweet!!! You are stubborn and kind.. You are amazing!

You are growing into a beautiful young lady. You went to your first POP conference this year, and you loved it!!! I am so proud of you!!!

It was my greatest joy to see you give your life to God and be there when He saved your soul. I wasn't there for your birth, but I got to be there for your "re-birth" and for that I am forever grateful!

You have your own room now. You still love Star Wars and Hello Kitty! You love Camo and want to to be a Designer! You are such a good mom to your doll...as long as no one is around.

You are finding your strength. You are finding your voice... sometimes it gets you in trouble.

You are getting into video games...like the picture below. You love parks and gymnastics! I'm glad you still love to play! Stay young as long as you can...growing is tough.

You are so smart..you have so much to give the world. You have worked so hard this year to pull your grades up and ended the year with amazing grades! You know, grades aren't everything...it was your hard work and dedication that makes me proud!

You are beautiful, but it's your inner beauty that astounds me. You always think of others...from wanting to feed the homeless to taking home every stray animal you see... you love everyone.

There are so many things about you that I love... You are amazing! You are my heart.

 I am so proud to call you my daughter!!!

I love you so much!!!

Love,

Mom <3


No comments:

Post a Comment