Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy Birthday, Baby Bird

Happy Birthday!

   I can't believe you are six years old! It seems like you were just in diapers! You are definitely the baby of the family, but you have grown so much!!! You love to play and pretend...I love your smile and the joy of your laugh!

You are so smart...you just graduated from Kindergarten! You love your books!

You are so sweet! You always stand up for what is right...I love your honesty! You love Jesus and want more than anything to be a sunbeam for Him. That's also your favorite song!

You are so strong.. I know that you are starting to understand your health and what you need to stay healthy! I'm still hoping, and praying for a cure! You stay strong!

You are my baby! I love you so much!!! You are such a blessing and I can't wait to see you grow-up and see what you will become! I am so thankful that I get to be your mommy!!!

I love you!!!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment