Sunday, November 3, 2013

Breaking The Sugar Chain

Well, here we are a week after our trip home (more of that on the in the previous post...and we getting back on the healthy track! We came home on Halloween day, and life seemed to add more sweets on us!

We took the kids out to Noni & Papas for dinner with all of their little cousins, and then let the trick-or-treat on their street so it wasn't that much candy...but still it all adds up!

So being the sneaky mama I am....I replaced all of the candy in the candy dishes with individually wrapped dried prunes! Muuaaaahhhhaaaaaaa!!! Yes, that's right, PRUNES!!!!!

One of my daughters has always had tummy trouble so I figured~ Win, WIN!!!!

We shall see how it goes, but so far 2 of my three like them...

So here is to all your mamas trying to break the sugar chain with your kids...here, have a candy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment