Friday, November 8, 2013

The Shocking Along The Journey!

So I had a weird shopping moment, shocking right?!?  :)~ 

Anyway, I was kinda tired...daddy had the older two with him as he went to pick up an item...

So was kind of mindlessly wondering through the store....looking at one of the high shelves as I moved my cart haphazardly into the isle...blocking a young man's way. I became quickly aware as he sighed loudly and looked quite agitated... 

I smiled~ obviously  embarrassed, and said "I was so sorry" as I moved my cart back over.. 

Well, this young man grabbed his private parts in a male-dominating manner, cocked his head to the side as he strolled by (still thrusting himself~ I might add! Yeah, I was mortified!) saying "I'm sorry *Hmmph* I like that!! That's what I'm talking about.."

I was a little shocked! 
This wasn't the response I expected, but it got me thinking... 

Was the world so unkind to the young man that he honestly thought I was being rude on purpose?  

Why was he surprised that I would apologize? 

Has the world changed so much and I missed it while raising a family? 

Why do guys...you know what I would rather not know that last one.

I guess I am thankful that my girls were not with me...well, one was, but she was sleeping in the buggy.
I know one thing, they grow up learning to treat people nicely if I have anything to say about it. 
We make mistakes...that's why we have "I'm sorry-s." 

Second of all... 
I am starting to see myself as and old lady with the embarrassment factor of a teenage girl! Well, I guess that's why I have a blog! 


1 comment: