Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bubbles...Sparkles...Unicorns...and a candle With The number 4!

And with rainbows and sparkles another little girl turns 4 while her mother wonders how time went by so fast...
My Bubbly girl,
I love you so much!
It seems like just yesterday I was writing your birthday letter, tears falling, and thinking to myself that I am the luckiest mom alive!
 You have grown so much this year... 
You are so expressive! 
Like your birthday party~ you knew it had to be Rainbows and Unicorns~ you got them! 

 You have also turned into a great big sister to Baby girl... 
You are kind and loving and give the best hugs! 
I love the way you always make sure I know Daddy is home from work if I am in the back of the house. You always make sure he always gets a kiss from everyone~even the cat!! 

You are the first to stand up for someone else... You have been known to punch dentists & nurses when sisters have to get poked! You have even told me to "be nice" a time or two.....which is not okay! ;) 

You still light up the room when you are happy! You love to dance on any stage you can find, and make people laugh!
 You play hard! You are brave!!! 

You are so smart! You love reading time...your favorite book right now is Panda Bear Panda Bear what do you See? 
You are really love ART!!!! 
You are so expressive...you love to tell stories!!!
 ~Today you told EVERYONE in the store that it was your birthday!!! 

I love you so much!!! 
You will never truly know the joy that you and your sisters have brought into our lives! 
This is our song for you...it hasn't changed! 
I hope you wish on every star.
I hope you never fall too far. 
I hope this world can see how wonderful you are!

You’re so amazing, you shine like the stars. 
You’re so amazing, the beauty you are. 
You came blazing right in to my heart. 
You’re so amazing. You ARE!

Read more at http://www.lyrics.com/amazing-lyrics-janelle.html#PTekxbcYYvpHrEwM.99 

I love you so much!!! I will love you forever, 
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I need to back and fix all of those typos! I was a little emotional and tired...what can I say?!?

    ReplyDelete