Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Girls' Rooms Are Just About Done!!!

We had to send some pix the the girls' social worker so she could show the girls where they will be living... So that meant getting some finishing touches on the rooms!

To be honest, I am not sure we will ever be completely finished because there is just so much cute stuff to buy!!! Did I mention I love pink!!! We also need a couple of larger items...like a toy box & new dresser for the oldest's room. So I guess I will be taking more pix, but you can get the idea...enjoy!

Well, the first pic is a doll house I want to get for the girls and it also serves as a warning for anyone wanting to see the rooms in person first- do not scroll down! Also prepare yourself for the cuteness!!!

The is a picture of the youngest two's room...I really hope they like it! There are teddy bears on the walls, but I didn't get them in the shot. They also have toys and gifts in the closet, and few of them were left on the floor from PawPaw!

Auntie came over to help...


This is my favorite!!! Our (soon-to-be)big girl's room!!! The beautiful new bed is from Nonni & Papa!

2 comments: