Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Disclosure Meeting~~~

So here we are...tomorrow is the big day: Our Disclosure Meeting! 

This is our meeting with the kid's social worker where we find out "everything" and have a last chance to change our minds. As if we could....these little ones are so tightly intertwined in our hearts..


This is also our last thing before we can start our visits and start the journey of getting our kids home.


 I can only pray for strength and courage as I speak with the worker, once again hope I say the right thing as I sit feeling judged at my responses, and the hardest of all hear all of the reports on my (soon-to-be)kids. This is just part of it...we not only carry our little ones in our arms, but we are called to carry their hurts and scars as well...I am reminded~ that is what God did for me.


 It is also our time to ask all of the questions we have carried in our hearts for the last year and a half...problem is I can't think of one?!? 


Yep, not one! 


I guess it will come to me later, but for this minute I will just sit and quietly thank the One that brought all of this to be...the One that knows the very second the meeting will begin....the One that started us on the journey...the One who will finish it! 





2 comments:

  1. If you're like me, you think of all the questions AFTER it's all over.... Hope it went well, I've had you and the little ones in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Tracy! I have a lot of questions after! A lot of new info was presented and we are so upset...
    We are moving forward, but a little more hurt, guarded, and hopeful because all really have at times is hope.

    ReplyDelete