Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blogging...

I thought I would write a little just for the sake of blogging... We are slowly getting back to normal"-ish" after the Holidays. Family has returned home, and some decorations are taken down.

Now, we start the cleaning, reorganizing, and planning for all of the travel needed to bring the girls home.

I also need to whip up some laundry soap, and have some made-ahead-dinners in the the freezer for when our lives get really busy!!!

All the while nourishing our marriage & remembering what is really important in life!

I have also been studying ASL at night, researching school options, deaf culture, and the like... Trying not to stress too much, but there is so much to consider...I admit it can be overwhelming.
 We have also been working with family...everyone is learning ASL and we couldn't be more proud! We have such a great family!

Well, that is about it for us...let the craziness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment