Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Beauty, On Your Birthday

My Beautiful Girl, 
     Today you are EIGHT years old! You are my sweet girl, my helper...I am watching you as you grow, how you play with your sisters, and talk with your friends. You are so kind (most of the time. ;)  ) You are so giving, and you are always thinking of someone else. I am so proud of you. 


      You are so talented! You are becoming quite the little writer, artist, and you are learning to sew & weave. You love the piano, and you loving picking it out of songs on the radio, you amaze me! You are also learning to cook, you love cooking! 
You are so expressive with all of your talents! 
     You love going to do things! You love experiencing life! You are so energetic!!! I am watching that energy develop into a true zest for life!!! The world needs more people like you..you can be a whirlwind of change, and a true light in the darkness! 
    Just so you always remember, you are also experiencing your first crush! ~Oh Lord, please help your poor, old mother when the boys come calling! For now, you just giggle! It's kind of sweet, but I have the feeling you are going to be a bit boy crazy...no ma'am! ;) 
   You have such a sweet heart! You love animals, especially horses, cats, and dogs! Right now, as an 8 yr old, you want to be a mommy, teacher, and veterinarian. You have changed your life goals many times, and I am sure they will change many more~ you have a bright future! 
   I love you so much! You are one of the greatest gifts of my life! You know, it's funny to me that some people will praise your dad and I for adopting you and your sisters. I smile and try to be gracious, but in our hearts we know the truth~ you are the gift! You are the blessing! 

I love you so much!!! I will always love you... 

Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment