Saturday, June 29, 2013

To: My Not-So Baby Girl

Happy Birthday, my "Chiken-widdle!" I love you so much!! I can't believe you are turning THREE!!! I looked back at your pictures~ my baby bird!!! You have grown so much!!!


You love being the baby of the family and have pretty much everyone in this house at you beck-n-call! You are so sweet and want to adopt every little kid & baby you see!!

You are changing from the baby stage to a little girl!! I love it and hate it at the same time! You LOVE to play!!!  You love to wear your babies the way I carried you... I love listening to you play, you love being the mama to your "Sweeties" which is a term that I use like all of the time and never realized till I heard you!


 You are so smart! I can already sing the ABCs and lots of other songs, count to 10, and know most of your colors! Your favorite color is pink! YOU LEARNED TO USE THE POTTY!!! You love listening to stories, and pre-reading your books~ oh the stories you tell!!!


I love you so much, baby bird!!! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment