Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, My Big Girl!!!

My big girl, my beauty, today you turn SEVEN! You are growing up way too fast for this mama!! I see you grow a little more everyday... You are slowly letting go of your fears and trusting & hoping, bounding and leaping! I am so proud of you!

You are becoming a happy, fun-loving little girl! I love that!! I know that it is your birthday, but you are truly my greatest gift!! You have taught my so much...about life and about myself, and bring so much joy into my life!

I love how you play, joke, and tell secrets with your little friends!! You laugh and you twirl!!! You are my girly-girl!

You are so smart!!! I love catching you reading.. You want read everything!

I was looking for a song for you...one that held all of the hopes and dreams that I have for you and I remembered the song that I played when you first came home. I have played this song so many times.. I want so many things for you my sweetheart, but most of all that you are loved~ especially by your mama! 

So happy Birthday, sweetheart! I love you so much!!!
Bonnie Jean Birthday Girl Polka-Dot Trapeze Dress - Girls 4-6X (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment