Thursday, March 28, 2013

Toothbrushes....Worthy Clutter!

So now I am on to the bathroom... We have a very small family bathroom. We have a master bath, but somehow everything ends up in this very small space?!? There were

So I needed a way to keep the ledge tidy and keep everyone dental hygiene items, well hygienic. So I looked at some other ideas then it hit me... It is worthy clutter! We all want a a healthy mouth as well as bodies. I just needed to contain the worthy clutter~ in cups! YAY!

We all have our favorite characters.. We love certain colors... Organization was born:

So each cup has a toothbrush in their favorite color, their own tube of toothpaste(thank you coupons!), and a weeks worth of dental floss picks!!!!

I love this!!! I think it is my new favorite thing!
Oh, and hubby's cup is SpiderMan! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment