Friday, October 5, 2012

A Prayer From A Hearing Mother

Will she know you, God? Will she REALLY know you? 

A blessing at mealtime is just a ritual...does she even know we are talking to you? 

How do I teach her about You? How do explain you, Lord? 

She is going to need you... She is going to need a Friend that is closer than a brother when friends are unkind and a Heavenly Father when the world just seems too much... 

She cant hear her mother pray. How will she learn to talk to you? What do I do, Father? Do I bow my head in reverence so she learns meekness or make a show of my prayers knowing my little girl is watching? Guide me, oh God...

How do I share my faith when my own faith is so weak at times? Much less, how do I explain it so she will understand? 


I love her so much. How do I show her that You love her too? 



1 comment:

  1. Eva, because you chose her, she will know the love of God. In everyday life, in the little things, in the big things, she has been given an opportunity to see the world through the filter of a Godly home because of you and your husband. Just keep doing what you're doing, it's enough. She will be a carbon copy of her mommy in her own unique way. You are awesome and an inspiration. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete