Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Journey To 1st Grade!

Well, the last of our really fun summer is here...tomorrow my oldest will start 1st grade! I am so nervous and she is so excited! She is mostly excited about her new school supplies-that mama got for a steal!!!!

She has really enjoyed her summer! She loves to play outside, with her sisters, and has the little girl next door as her new best friend! She has also learned to skate and doing a great job!

I am so proud of my little princess! She has worked so hard this summer to be ready for 1st grade! I just look at her and even though it has only been 5 months I feel like I have known her forever... 
So tomorrow I pack her up once again and send her off to school with all of my love and hopes for her future.




1 comment:

  1. <3 the school supplies! I am so glad our girls are in the same grade at the same time! I hope she has a wonderful first day!

    ReplyDelete