Thursday, February 13, 2014

Homeschool Valentine's Day Party

So one of my daughters complaints about homeschooling (which are few, thankfully!) is the lack of parties....

Well, I can fix that!!! Why didn't I think of this before?!? Hmmm...

So I got together with my best friend/SIL/Partner in Crime that's also a homeschooling mama and we planned a party...

Nothing too crazy just a few mama friends and their little ones and we had a blast!!!

We had ART!

And Food!

Some of the girls even did a puppet show for the younger ones...

Well, I guess it's easy to see why I haven't heard any more complaints from my big girl... She's too busy making new friends and having fun!!!

Huge thanks to all of the mamas that brought your kids (and yummy snacks) to the party!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment