Saturday, July 20, 2013

The State Fair!!!

We love going to the Fair every year!! It is a chance for my city kids to get a little country in their lives! We also just love spending time as a family!!! As a mom and a teacher I like to make it educational so I go online and look up all of the ASL vocabulary I think I will need...we learn them together or learn the signs during the activity.  We also watch Science videos of things we might see..
So when we told the girls that we were going to the Fair, you bet they were in the car and ready to go!!


We rode a few rides...

Then we headed over to the Livestock! My big girl LOVES cows!


Then we went to look at the goats!!! This is us looking at the goats!
This is my children BEING goats! LOL! Don't worry, I washed their hand very well!

Then someone needed a time-out! Yes, I can find a good time-out spot anywhere~ even the Fair!


Then it was right back to our horseplay!


The older girls enjoyed a show! I just love that sisterly bond...

There was so much to do, see, and buttons to push!






We even had the privilege of supporting our troops...

We had such a great time!!! We can't wait to go to the State Fair next year!









No comments:

Post a Comment