Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Bubbles!!!

S. ~I love you my bubbly baby girl!! You are amazing! You came into my life like thunder and into my heart like lightning! You move like a hurricane and spring joy like a volcano! Like all of these you change the world around you...I know you have forever changed me.

You may be deaf~ you are also the loudest little person I know! Your entire life screams love & joy!! You touch so many people around you and you don't even know it! You have such a big heart and you inspire me more than you ever know! You have taught me more in these few short months than I have learned in the last thirty years. You have been through so much, but you embrace life..freely love..and have more strength than I could ever imagine. You are amazing!

There is so much I love about you....like the way your face lights up when you are happy....the way you are such a rough-&-tumble kind of girl who loves to wear her little pink leopard jacket and tutu signing beautiful into the mirror....the way you insist on a kiss at my busiest minute reminding me to slow down and take in every moment....the way you "bubble" with laughter....and the greatest of all when you sign "Mama" pulling yourself into my lap for a hug! I love you so much~Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment