Monday, March 19, 2012

A Moment I Thought May Never Come, But Will Never Be Forgotten...

Well, the day that I thought may never come...did. My middle daughter is wonderful at signing not mention funny & bright. She is the sweetest little girl and she can express her feelings fully. In my heart however~ if I am truly honest as a mom I also long to hear her voice...well today I heard the sweetest word... 

My little girl put her little hand to her throat to feel the vibration and said "Mama!" 

At first I wasn't sure because she babbles so much so I asked(signed) "what?" She signed back MAMA!!! I felt a weird mix of amazement, & delight! I was just so happy & proud I praised her new achievement! She just beamed back at me! 

So all week she has been signing and saying Mama at the same time! She is so proud of herself! As for me well~ I think I just might burst! I have so many dreams, hopes, and fears when it come so raising my kids, but for this moment I am going to sick back at listen to my little girls say the sweetest word I have ever heard... 

She is simply amazing...just the way she is!  

1 comment:

  1. Ok you just made me cry lol ....I was so excited to see them ... and I felt all emotionally to see yall with them... My heart can not tell you how thankful I am that God opened the door at the right time and blessed you ... to be a great blessing for them... Love you and so excited that i get to share in the joy :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete